How To Organize Wedding on a Budget
Wedding can be a daunting and costly event to organize. But there are quite a few ways to cut the costs and still have a beautiful wedding. The key to success is to carefully plan your wedding budget and set the priorities. Also some of the expert advice will help look into various cost-cutting options.
Plan Wedding On A Budget:
- Send email invitations. Instead of spending on postage and fancy paper invitations send a sweet email with all the information necessary.
- Cut on lavish decorations. Keep the venue decorated in modest and simple manner.
- Wed out of season. Out of season wedding can save a good deal of the wedding budget that then can be used for honeymoon or else.
- On season flower will cost less than the out of season ones.
- Forgo full meals and bar. Prepare a big appetizer and dessert table with drinks and a bar. Experts advice serving a few cocktail drinks instead of offering a full bar.
- Go with a small cake. Small cake plus same-recipe cupcakes or a simple cake will cut the cost on cake decorating.
- Consider a backyard instead of a venue. This can save a lot of money.
It can also be helpful finding out about all the possible hidden fees and ways to avoid them. Don’t be afraid to change plans a little bit and try seeking for new creative solutions. Consider handmade decorations, invitations, and personalized favors instead of rushing to the shop.