Top 10 Wedding Hairstyles for Short Hair
Usually, wedding sites tend to post the bridal hairstyles for the long-haired brides, while the short-haired brides remain uncovered. We decided to present the top ten wedding hairstyles that would look perfect on the short hair.
1. Make the main accent on the bang. The side parting of the shiny hair can really become a highlight of your hairstyle. In case you hair length can barely reach your chin, you may make a little bun by slicking it back. Owing to the nice-looking band, your thin hair will remain unnoticed.
2. Wave your hair and pin it on the side. Let one side of your hair curve down over one eye and pin the hair on the opposite side behind the ear.
3. Wave your hair without pinning.
4. Waves with deep side parting will add your hairstyle a dramatic and interesting feel.
5. Bouffant updo is a sure way to give the effect of longer hair. This effect could be reached by backcombing the top of your hair and then pushing it forward and pinning for creating the effect of the updo.
6. Spike up hair up in case you plan to opt for the wedding gown with the edgy silhouette.
7. Curls around the face are the perfect way to add the feminine touch to your look.
8. Pixie will ideally complement your womanly gown.
9. Twist your hair up for the bohemian look.
10. Sweep your hair in front will demonstrate the mischievous side of your character.