Spring/ Summer 2012 Wedding Dress Trends To Die For
If you are the lucky one to get married this spring or summer we can offer you not just our sincere congratulations but also a few interesting wedding dress ideas, actually very trendy ideas, for your big day. No matter whether you prefer traditional-style gowns with lace and embroidery or quirky unusual dresses to surprise people at your ceremony you will definitely get inspired by the trends presented in our article. So, let’s begin!
Spring/ Summer 2012 Wedding Dress Trends
1. Off the Shoulder Wedding Dress Trend. Such wedding dresses are common you may say. Yes, they are common. But they are also incredibly sweet and romantic. They look dramatic without being too sexy and they provide a bit more coverage and comfort than strapless dresses.
2. Two Tiered Wedding Dress Trend.This wedding dress trend is quite new but it has already got popular with women since Michelle Williams appeared in the same-style gown on the red carpet of the 2012 Oscars. Two tiered wedding gowns are great for those ladies who would like to look classy but wish to cover their hips.
3. Beaded Bodice Wedding Dress Trend. This style of wedding dresses is very traditional. It features an amazing sophisticated bodice and a simple full skirt which together look incredibly classy and beautiful. But if you choose to wear this trend make sure that you don’t overdo with the rest of your wedding look. It’s bodice that you should focus the attention on.
4. Short Wedding Dress Trend. If you want to step off traditional wedding fashion one of your likely choices can be a short wedding dress. You shouldn’t go too short as there are plenty of other days you can wear a mini. What you are looking for is the feminine, chic and a little retro dress that will make you look unique and unforgettable.
5. Lace Sleeves Wedding Dress Trend. It’s the Royal Wedding that set the new trend. Wedding gowns with delicate lace sleeves look remarkable on every woman. They are lovely, stylish and conservative. By the way, you can opt for other-than-lace sleeves if you want. Bella Swan’s demure gown has also had a great influence on wedding dress fashion.
6. Colorful Wedding Dress Trend. White is still the most popular color for wedding dresses, but starting from a couple of seasons ago other tones have also become trendy. And it’s not only ivory that catches the brides’ eye but also delicate shade of pink, aquamarine, cream and lilac are in demand now.
7. Split on the leg Wedding Dress Trend. If a ball-gown is not what you want, have a look at simpler and sexier styles of wedding dresses. The one with a high split on the leg can be a perfect option.
8. Illusion Neckline Wedding Dress Trend. This is a more demure version of a strapless dress which is also very attractive and allows you to highlight your assets. Showing much is not always the best choice, so stick to an illusion neckline to tease and play with your husband’s imagination.
Wedding dress is not easy to choose but when you find the one, you will understand it. The trends listed above are just recommendations from designers which you choose or refuse to follow. Just listen to your heart and take your time. Your dress is waiting for you.