How to Plan Ultimate Bridal Shower
In case you plan to organize the shower for the bride-to-be, make sure it is as unique as she is. The bridal shower is the wedding-connected event when both bride and groom can relax. Usually the maid of honor along with bridesmaids is enabled with this event with the maid of honor at the head.
Tips on organizing the bridal shower
- Entertaining the guests is the significant part at the shower at the restaurant or function hall. Guests are not supposed to pay for their food.
- Don’t forget to include on the guest list everyone who is invited to the wedding itself and vice versa.
- Set the shower date a month or two prior to the big wedding day.
- Indicate your e-mail along with the phone number on the invitation for the R.S.V.P. You may also add the registry information and directions.
- Get in touch with guests who won’t be able to attend the shower in order to set the time for their call and sharing their wishes to the bride.
- Single out the special chair for the bride by embellishing it.
- In case some guests plan to carry children along, make sure to hire the babysitter to let the adults enjoy the event in full.
- Consider making the finger foods since it has the raw of advantages like easiness to make, serve and eat. Besides, as a rule the amount of seating places is smaller than the amount of guests.
- You may order the small version of the wedding cake. It would add the feel of grandeur.
- Assign someone to take records of gifts, which bride opens. It will be useful when it comes to writing the thank-you cards.
Don’t avoid hiring the DJ since it will add the flare of holiday.
- Couples that like to have fun and joking around may like having the stock-the-bar shower. Ask each guest bring certain type of liquor or a bar ware instead of the habitual gift.
- If the composition of guests is going to be multi-national, you may consider organizing the around-the-world party. You may appoint each guest to represent the country and bring the gift that symbolizes it. For instance, China-assigned person can bring along a pack of Chinese tea or china ware.